COURT SECURITY OFFICER
The Macon County Sheriff's Office is seeking a qualified individuals to create an eligibility list for Court Security Officers. Applications can be located on our website, or picked up in person at 333 S Franklin St, Decatur, IL 62523 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm).
SALARY: $38,752 (starting) $42,837 (after one year)
If you have any specific questions, please direct them in writing to email@example.com.
Please submit applications (resume optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to: Attention Chief Deputy Thompson. Please clearly mark emails and/or dropped envelopes with "Court Security."
Applications will be accepted through 8/19/2022 at 4:30pm.
Applicants must be:
1. 21 years of age
2. Not have any physical or mental disability which would render them incapable of performing duties required of the position
3. High School graduate or equivalent
4. Be a citizen or legal resident
5. Possess a valid driver's license
6. Be fingerprinted and pass a comprehensive background investigation
7. Pass oral interview
8. Pass pre-employment physical and drug test
9. Live within 40 miles of the Macon County Sheriff's Office
10.Accepted into and complete Basic Correctional Officer Academy Training or equivalent training sufficient to obtain a waiver from ILETSB
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER